BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

January makeup haul!!!



Ive been going make up crazy these past few weeks.Other than Sephora my favorite place for cosmetics is Ulta. And one of my new favorite brands is Benefit. I absolutely love their packaging and the names of their products. The following  items were purchused from Ulta.






Benefit "powderazzi" famous face powders $30.00
includes coralista, hoola and dallas face powders



Benefit "Sugarbomb"sugar rush flush face powder $28.00


Benefit "one hot minute" sexy in seconds face powder $30.00









Benefit "some kind-a gorgeous" the foundation faker $28.00







Benefit "high beam" luminescent complexion enhancer $24.00
Benefit "bene-tint" rose tinted lip and cheek stain $28.00



This is a great value!
Urban Decay Hall of Fame $18.00
I remember when i first saw this in Sephora for $29.00. Ulta had a sale last week and I was pleasently surprised that the price was that low. The primer potion xl is alone worth $23.00 seperately. I went to 4 different Ultas to find this set.



 

This set contains:


- 0.55 oz XL Eyeshadow Primer Potion

- 0.02 oz 24/7 Eye Pencil in Zero (black)

- 0.04 oz mini Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy (sheer beige shimmer)

- 0.09 oz mini Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Timothy (coral with pink glow)

- 0.09 oz mini Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara












Essie polish in "candy apple mint" $3.99 clearance




Too Faced lip of luxury "totally nude" $18.00
Too Faced "shadow insurance" $17.00
Too Faced pink leopard bronzer $28.00




next up are my walmart purchuses





Maybelline mascara set $9.00 origionally $14.00



Hard Candy Sheer Envy tinted moisturiszer in tan $8.00
Hard Candy Sheer Envy tinted moisturizer in deep $8.00
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer $8.00


reviews and looks of these products coming soon!


2 comments:

AnNeTtEe said...

wussup flyy girl?? just stoppin by to say thank you for droppin by & followin my blog... I love your blog as well & had to follow as soon as I see it... love love love your hauls, fashion & cosmetic wise... I can't wait for you to do reviews on the benefit ones especially the high beam & the benetint since I don't own either yet... ok babe!! I'll see u around!! take care!!

Tiffany G said...

aww thanks! the reviews on those will be coming soon.